Wednesday, April 14, 2010

it's been a while

holy cow! i can't believe how long it's been since i blogged.
i'm not really sure that i have anything to say today that gave the uncontrollable urge to type, but i did notice that my blog address is on email signature. that reminded me that people do click on those occasionally and i really ought to say something.
of course, the same old topics are always good--my wife is beautiful and loving, my kids are a immeasurable blessing, allergy season sucks (rather, it blows--as in, my nose).
i've had some personal struggles lately, but they are different than previous life-things. i'm not sure that i'm ready to share them nor that i ever will. the small world is getting smaller and i wouldn't want to cause unnecessary harm just because i want to spout for a bit.
so, until inspiration strikes again, i'll sign off.

No comments: