Monday, February 18, 2008

the down-side of blogs

i haven't been blogging for very long, but i've already discovered/encountered the #1 problem with blogging: there are too many people like me--opinionated.
  • my opinion is that there should be some sort of federal application process that will weed out the really bad ideas from bloggers.
  • my opinion is that i should earn at least a 6-digit income to head-up this new branch of homeland security.
  • my opinion is that people who think like me (aka "the chosen few" or "the approved") will be the prototypes and templates for all blogs world-wide.
  • my opinion is that dumb blogs would be deleted without prior consent or permission of the blogger AND if they ever experience one such delete, they would have to reapply for blogging rights (which, of course, my people would deny).
  • my opinion is that bad grammar, misspelled words and poor sentence structure will be punishable by torture, if not by actual death.

maybe i'm just in a bad mood this morning or maybe i'm actually a genius who's on to something good here. share your thoughts and comments, but realize that on my blog, they are all subject to the rules posted above.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my opinion is that bad grammar, misspelled words and poor sentence structure will be punishable by torture, if not by actual death.

You better be careful here, you may have to use your shift key ;-)

Anonymous said...

you may have to check the new standards of english grammar. we are all equal, therefore there is no capitalization...