Monday, June 23, 2008

back in the saddle again

well, to my loyal readers who have been so disappointed that i haven't been posting for a while, i tell you that i am back.
i took time off for the following reasons:
  1. to collect my thoughts
  2. to avoid blogging burnout
  3. to free some time in my daily/weekly schedule in order to focus on other more urgent projects
  4. to clear my head and heart while awaiting the arrival of Emmaus James

i think i have accomplished all of those goals and am now ready to return to my on-line journaling. it may be a fast return, it may be a slow return or it may never be the same again (though i've got a new photo subject that i'm just dying to start sharing with you).

but in the words of the immortal bard, joey tribbiani, who upon moving out from chandler's apartment said, "i thought it would be good to have time alone with my thoughts. but, you know, i don't have as many as you might think."

No comments: