Thursday, June 26, 2008

oh the irony

so, i finally get brave enough to go public with my commitment to add exercise to my daily routine. i confess to the world wide web that i am walking to the office.
then, i wake up with the worst head-neck-back-and-hip pain i have ever had in my life. i don't just think i "slept on it wrong", i truly believe that my wife whacked me repeatedly with a louisville slugger whilst i slept. well, she would never do that, but it hurt that bad.
i actually watched the clock count-down the minutes and second until the chiropractor's office opened so i could call to come in. (for those who can relate--3 places out in my neck, 2 places out in my back, my right shoulder was out and my hip was out).
needless to say, i had to drive to work today--i'm in no condition to walk where there be not sidewalks.
(so, i might have to go shopping so i can walk around the mall to add exercise to my daily routine)

No comments: