Monday, June 30, 2008

the advantage of a blog

so, since i can type anything i want (cross-reference I Corinthians 10:23), why not post a want ad/help needed? good idea, i think, but my "available" and my "help needed" are sort of the same thing, so i guess i need to preface it and then post the ad.

we have a swingset in our back yard that is functional, but in disrepair. i believe it to be fixable, but the skills and tools needed are beyond my limited collection for such matters. but, as such matters go, we need to get rid of it as it poses a hazard to the young age of our children. by the time they are ready for one, it might be beyond help. so, i have two options:

  1. available to a good home: a swingset. you can have any or all of the pieces for free if you'll just get it out of our yard.
  2. help wanted: i need someone with a sawzall that can help me disassemble and get rid of said swingset.

all inquiries can be directed to my email: jadamson@lovedtolove.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ironically was talking to a friend about a swing set last night...

They would likely come take it off your hands.

Could you post a pic? If it is at all fixable they'd certainly take it.

jared said...

i'll do my best to get a pix posted soon.