Monday, October 13, 2008

i just can't believe it.

i know i write about this a lot, but it just comes to me more and more every day: i am amazingly blessed! if you read my blog often, you know that in the past few weeks i've been somewhat overwhelmed by everything going on in life. plus i'm pretty sure that i'll be diagnosed with election fatigue.
but, despite all of that, or maybe because of all of that, i realize how blessed i am. please understand that i am in no way claiming an easy life, a stress-free existence or the like. but, my perspective to face the challenges that we all face is so much clearer because of the way that God is revealing Himself to me right now.
i know that times are coming when i won't be able to see Him or feel Him or even sense Him nor His presence. i know that with all assurance. but, my prayer continues to be that because of these times, those times will be easier to bear and deal with because of His track record (perfect in every way).

No comments: